ITI Dublin

Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) qualification

There are many ways to get started on your career in tax, depending on your own personal situation.

Where are you right now?


College students

Secondary school students

But the most important thing is that irrespective of your background or personal situation, you will need to qualify as a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA).  Take a look at what's involved

Tax Technician qualification

If you would like to find out about our flexible, modular Tax Technician qualification, that delivers a solid foundation in the practicalities of tax, find out more click here

Want to hear more?