ITI Dublin

We have tax qualifications that suit your particular needs 

Take a look at our qualifications brochure for all the details on our qualifications.

Winter Courses 2018/19

Lectures for our CTA, Diploma in Tax and Tax Technician Winter Courses will start in September / October 2018.  Registration will open in August 2018.

To find out more about our courses, please complete this form and we will be in touch.

Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA)

If you want to become an expert in tax, you will need to qualify as a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA).  Take a look at what's involved

Diploma in Tax

This is the ideal qualification for accounting professionals and financial planners who wish to refresh and build on their tax knowledge. Find out more here. 

Tax Technician 

This qualification suits those with no prior tax knowledge who wish to learn the fundamentals of tax. Find out more here. 

Want to hear more?